Sunday, August 5, 2012

Recycle Old Crayons Pt. II

Recycling crayons again so soon?

 ....Low and behold, not even a couple weeks and we have a gang of broken crayons again and since I'm most definitely over the tape thing ... Let's keep recycling.

This time I got into the Halloween decorations box and found a silicone skull ice cube mold - With the boys in the house, skulls are a hit!






This time around I kept the colors the same - had some left overs so I was able to mix two of the skulls with all the colors.

230 degrees F @ 15min

I usually just turn the oven off with the mold still in and let it cool that way.


Pop 'em out after they've cooled completely (I lose track of time and they end up cooling for at least 30 min)



They came out really cool! I dig 'em :]


No comments:

Post a Comment